Already created an account? Click here to sign in with your NoodleTools username and password.
Signing in first time of new semester? If off-campus click on "Sign In" button above and log in via your PSCC username and password, then at the NoodleTools site log in with your NoodleTools username and password. This will enable you to log in at NoodleTools site for the remainder of the semester.
PSCC Library Blog
Check the Pellissippi State Library Blog for upcoming NoodleTools workshops.
Welcome to NoodleTools
NoodleTools will help students do smart research by assisting them in the following ways:
- Search intelligently
- Assess the quality of results
- Record, organize and synthesize information using online notecards
- Format a bibliography in MLA or APA style
To begin using NoodleTools,
1. go to the customized PSTCC login page (if off campus, log in with your Pellissippi username and password when prompted)
2. Click on "Create a Personal ID"
3. Fill in the "New User Registration" form
4. Click on "Register"
Once the account has been created go to the NoodleTools homepage to log in with your NoodleTools username and password from anywhere.